Reuters Events: Natural Capital & Biodiversity Week – Putting Nature at the Top of the Business Agenda
In Partnership with Intengine\
As the ongoing climate emergency and unbridled human activity continue to have a direct, catastrophic impact on biodiversity, the destruction of habitat and environmental degradation are creating the perfect conditions for diseases like COVID-19 to emerge, and in turn, accelerated irreversible climate change.
That’s why on the week of March 15th Reuters Events will play host to Natural Capital and Biodiversity Week. Join us for a series of exclusive interviews, briefings and interactive webinars followed by invite-only working groups on how business can put natural capital and biodiversity at the heart of their business.
Sign up for free to get access to all the webinars
Order of play for Natural Capital and Biodiversity Week:
MARCH 15th 12pm ET: Webinar – How Business Can 'Build Back Better' and Become a Nature Advocate
MARCH 16th 12pm ET: Webinar – Quantifying Nature Based Solutions
MARCH 17th 12pm ET: Webinar – Engage, Enable and Collaborate: How Joining Forces for Nature and Empowering Everyone is a Must
Sign up for free to get access to all these sessions
Speakers confirmed to join us at NCB Week:
- Deanna Bratter, Head of Sustainable Development, Danone North America
- Caitlin Leibert, Head of Sustainability, Chipotle
- Marcelo Behar, Vice President for Sustainability and Group Affairs, Natura & Co.
- Alastair Child, Global Vice President of Sustainability, Mars Wrigley
- Euan Murray, CEO, Sustainability Consortium
- Aparajita Bhalla, Senior Director, Sector Transformation, Rainforest Alliance
- Alison Thompson, Head of Business Transformation, CISL
- Martin Sneary, Director of Partnerships, Business for Nature
As we count down the days to the rescheduled 2020 UN Biodiversity Conference in May, join us for Reuters Events: Natural Capital & Biodiversity Week – your one-stop shop for putting the environment at the top the business agenda for 2021.
Global Project Director