Ecogreen IT Recycling
Service Provider in Nottingham
Working in partnership with the Environmental Agency, Ecogreen IT Recycling provides free and secure computer recycling and IT disposal solutions all
EcoGreen IT Recycling is registered with the Environment Agency and regularly audited and reviewed to ensure continuous suitability. We are bringing a green solution to the increasing e-waste problem in the UK. Our professional team strictly complies with the Environmental Agency legislation and the WEEE Directive.
Approximately 60-70% of IT equipment is not functional and usually ends up in landfills. EcoGreen collects 20+ items of such electronics for free and brings them to our facility to get them recycled, refurbished, and remarketed.
We refurbish and remarket any equipment that can be fixed and 70% of our recycled goods are refurbished to a working state. Any materials which are unusable are recycled and disposed of efficiently.
Why choose us?
EcoGreen offers eco-friendly IT recycling services with a free collection of 20+ pieces of equipment from your location. Here are some reasons why EcoGreen is the right company to choose for IT recycling and disposal in the UK.
- We aim to prioritize your collection and get it done within 24-72 hours
- We strictly follow the WEEE directive.
- Our company is registered with Environmental Agency and strictly follows their guidelines.
- We use approved HMG methods for data destruction that you can choose from at the time of pick-up.
- Data destruction certificates can be issued for your peace of mind.
- Our services are FREE of charge for a minimum of 20 items. Even if you have fewer than 20 items, get in touch with our team as we might be able to accommodate.
Secure Data Destruction Methods at EcoGreen
Your security concerns will be addressed by our data destruction services to remove any information stored on the devices. Our priority is to dispose of equipment and destroy your sensitive data from them.
You can choose a data destruction method based on the sensitivity of your data:
- Physical data destruction from our bespoke destruction machine completely demolishes the hard drive. Once destroyed, photographic evidence is provided with the audit report as proof. The other option is to electronically wipe the storage devices so that it allows for reuse.
- HMG the DoD 5220.22-M data sanitization method is a 1 or 3-wipe procedure depending on how sensitive the data is.
Data Destruction Certificates
Once the data destruction procedure is complete, your company will be issued with all the relevant data destruction certificates and proof.
Contact EcoGreen now to get your old and redundant electronics safely recycled.