ISEAL Community Member
All ISEAL members belong to this category and are committed to improving their systems, building trust, and demonstrating transparency.
Community Members test and explore new ideas, network, share experiences and collaborate to pioneer better sustainability solutions. They develop new ideas through peer learning and benefit from access to expertise, advice, and training.
ISEAL Community Members benefit from:
- collective action through working groups on topics ranging from better use of data to a living wage
- access to a wealth of resources and guidance, including the communities of practice that support systems in implementing the ISEAL Codes of Good Practice
- access to ISEAL Insight as well as strategic intelligence on trends, opportunities, and policy developments
- discounts on our workshops and conferences
- discounts on tailored services and training
- admission to our annual Members’ Week
- periodic system improvement reviews
ISEAL Community Members also have the opportunity to participate in ISEAL’s compliance program; however, they are not required to do so.