French City Press, Inc.
- Service Provider
- 423 2nd Avenue
French City Press, Inc. was started in 1954 as a letter shop by Manning Wetherholt. He started with an Address Graphic and Type Writer in his basement. Eventually, he expanded his business to a building on 2nd Avenue. In 1970, French City Press, Inc. was again moved to the current location.
Joe Rose started at French City Press, Inc. in 1967 as a pressman and in 1988, was promoted to co-owner. In 1997 he became owner and operator of the business. Teresa Lane, Joe's daughter, became co-owner in 2009.
French City Press, Inc. has come from being a letter shop to a full service printing business. Still utilizing the off set "original style" press, they have recently introduced a digital press. With this new press, turn around rates have recently increased, providing quicker delivery for customers.