Join a roster of expert writers that are highly regarded in the world of sustainability.
Intengine is seeking experienced freelance writers to help bring our mission to life.
Understanding your choices as a consumer starts with writers who are credible authorities in their fields and have the ability to convey information with conviction. If this is you, and you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a deep passion for sustainability, then consider joining Intengine’s roster of writers.
By joining our roster, you can:
- Grow your audience. Intengine’s database attracts thousands of unique visitors every month and is continually growing.
- Publish the content you want to share. Our platform gives you flexibility, enabling you to use Intengine as a platform for great exposure and increased opportunity.
- Share your passion for sustainable business. Every voice that joins Intengine is another building block in creating positive and informed change.
Nearly two-thirds of consumers across six international markets believe they "have a responsibility to purchase products that are good for the environment and society."
Source: 2016, Harvard Business Review The Comprehensive Business Case for Sustainability
Becoming a writer
The process to being approved is simple.
- Create your Intengine account as a writer.
- Submit writing samples that we assess for: industry expertise, suitability of voice and tone, writing quality, and integrity.
- If approved, you will receive an email with access to our publishing tools.
And remember, as long as your content serves the primary purpose of educating our audience on environmental and/or social sustainability, you have the flexibility to publish what you want, when you want, and you retain the copyright to all of your content.