Intengine Search

Domtar, Inc.

    Manufacturer/Supplier
  • Domtar, Inc.
    1 Duke Street
    Dryden, Ontario
    Canada P8N 3J7
    (807) 223-9035

We operate two business segments: Pulp and Paper and Personal Care. We had revenues of $5.4 billion in 2013, of which approximately 90% was from the Pulp and Paper segment and approximately 10% was from the Personal Care segment. On July 31, 2013, we completed the sale of our Distribution business in the United States therefore the historical results of the former Distribution segment will be consolidated into Domtar's Pulp and Paper Division. Our Distribution business in Canada is not affected by the transaction and future results will be consolidated into Domtar's Pulp and Paper Division. We produce 4.1 million metric tons of hardwood, softwood and fluff pulp at 12 of our 13 mills. The majority of our pulp is consumed internally to manufacture paper and consumer products, with the balance being sold as market pulp. We also purchase papergrade pulp from third parties allowing us to optimize the logistics of our pulp capacity while reducing transportation costs. We are the largest integrated marketer and manufacturer of uncoated freesheet paper in North America. We have 10 pulp and paper mills (eight in the United States and two in Canada), with an annual paper production capacity of approximately 3.4 million tons of uncoated freesheet paper. Our paper manufacturing operations are supported by 15 converting and distribution operations including a network of 12 plants located offsite of our paper making operations. Also, we have forms manufacturing operations at three offsite converting and distribution operations. Approximately 79% of our paper production capacity is in the U.S. and the remaining 21% is located in Canada.



Primary Location

1 Duke Street
Dryden, Ontario
Canada P8N 3J7
(807) 223-9035