A New Leaf Naturopathic Clinic - Susan Steeves, ND
- Service Provider
- A New Leaf Naturopathic Clinic - Susan Steeves, ND
5171 221a St
Langley, British Columbia
Canada V2Y 0A2
If you have exhausted your treatment options with allopathic medicine or looking to add naturopathic treatments to your existing plan, look no further than Dr. Susan Steeves. With a background in both naturopathic medicine and dietetics, she delivers the best advice from your very first visit.
As a Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Steeves is able to offer a variety of cutting-edge lab testing. Treatment options include dietetic counselling, acupuncture/cupping, botanical medicine, IV therapies and even prescriptive pharmaceuticals/immunizations.
Dr Steeves’ generous life experience and passion for continuous learning makes her the perfect Naturopathic Doctor to treat:
• Hormonal Imbalances (Menopause, PCOS, Thyroid, PMS)
• Gastrointestinal Issues (IBS, SIBO, Reflux, Food Allergies/Sensitivities, Weight Loss, Nutrition Concerns)
• Mood Issues (Depression, Anxiety, Stress)
• Endocrine Issues (Hypoglycemia, Insulin Resistance, Type 2 Diabetes)
• Cardiovascular Concerns (High Cholesterol, Hypertension)
• Pain Management (Migraines, Muscle pain, Arthritis, Gout)
• Sleep Issues (Insomnia, Restless Sleep)
• Skin Complaints (Eczema, Rosacea, Rashes)
Dr Steeves holds additional certifications in IV Therapy, Acupuncture, Immunizations and has Prescriptive Authority.
She is active member of:
• College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC)
• British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA)
• Canadian Naturopathic Association
Contact Dr Susan Steeves, BScDietet., ND at 604-943-0411 or book directly online. To organize appointments outside of published online hours please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org.